CREATING BEAUTIFUL MUSIC ... USING TODAY'S TECHNOLOGY
In our studio, or from your location - nothing is impossible today. Whether recording "old school" where musicians and singers are physically present in the studio, or "new school", where recording is done via online transfers - let us serve you by making your music dreams a reality!
Our business approach...
First, let us point out that we don't charge for services rendered by the hour. Why? We have found that clients prefer a set price when doing a specific task, and that more importantly the end costs are much lower. Our philosophy is simple, and tried and true: Don't go for one big sale, go for the "happy repeat customer" approach. Simply put - we treat clients like we would want to be treated if we were paying for our recording. The "Golden Rule" has worked well for centuries - we think it's the way good business should be done.
Below you will find are services & products listed. These are basic prices of course, and every situation and individual is unique. That being said, you will find that for most scenarios - the prices listed are generally what you can expect to pay when using our studio's services/products. Should you have any questions, you can call or email us for more information at: 810/8538038 or email@example.com / facebook.com/godsongsusa
Our Services & Products
*COMPLETE SONG PRODUCTION *MUSIC VIDEOS *STUDIO WORK *MASTERING *FINAL MIXES *CD COVER DESIGN *P.R. PICTURES w/GREEN SCREEN *WEBSITE CONSTRUCTION *COPYRIGHT ASSISTANCE *DISTRIBUTION/based upon readiness
*The fees listed are updated from 08/2017 to present, and are our current prices today.
BASIC RECORDING FEES... * fees listed apply to both “in studio” and “out of studio” work done. If an instrument or vocal track is recorded by us here it will be a “flat fee”, unless it is redone again in whole, or “part/sections” redone. Parts done outside of our studio, will still pay the same “flat fee” as listed. *see a complete explanation at the bottom of this fee’s list. / songs over 5 minutes long, but less than 7 minutes will be charged an additional $ 5.00 per track/part.
INSTRUMENTS /Tracks recorded from beginning to end FEES
1. RHYTHM GUITAR / 1 TK. (electric or acoustic) $20.00 2. LEAD GUITAR SOLO/1 TK. (this includes intro/solo/ending) $25.00 3. EXTRA GUITAR PARTS/ 1 TK (embellishments/harmonies,etc) $20.00 4. ACOUSTIC GUITAR/1 TK. $20.00 5. CLASSICAL GUITAR/1 TK. (solo & embellishments) $25.00 6. BASS GUITAR/1 TK. $20.00 7. KEYS/PIANO/ORGAN/1 TK $25.00 8. MIDI EFFECTS/SPECIAL SOUNDS/1 TK $20.00 9. DRUMS/1 TK. (using digital drum machine) $50.00 10. ACOUSTIC DRUMS/call for price? Call us 11. HARMONICA/1 TK. (any key) $25.00 12. Other instruments/violin/banjo/mandolin,etc - will have to be done by outside studio musicians. 13. LEAD VOCALS/1 TK. $20.00 14. EACH ADDITIONAL VOCAL/1 TK. (harmony parts...) $15.00 15. ADDING A HARMONIZER 1 TK. (two or three part harmonies) $20.00
************************************************************************************************ FINAL MIXES / MASTERING / EDITING / AND ARRANGING... FEES
FINAL MIX OF BASIC TRACKS
1. MIXING DOWN OF BASIC TKS. to 2 tk. stereo / wav or whatever is needed $25.00 2. APPLYING A “FINAL MIX” TO THE MIX DOWN $30.00
*Note - the first 3 final mixes are included in the price. After that each extra “final mix” is: $5.00
MASTERING THE “FINAL MIX” TO COMPLETION... $20.00
*Note - at this point, the song is considered “finished” and ready for publication to any media/CD replication/radio/Internet/distribution, etc...
EXTRA WORK/ ENHANCING/IMPROVING THE SOUND OF EXISTING TRACKS/SONGS *Note - this is for songs/tracks recorded at another studio.
1. DOING FINAL MIX OF EXISTING SONG /VOCALS AND INSTRUMENTS $30.00 2. MASTERING AN EXISTING SONG TO COMPLETION - $20.00 3. ENHANCING/IMPROVING AN EXISTING VOCAL OR INSTRUMENT TK. $20.00
4. DOING FINAL EDITING/FIXES OR NEW ARRANGEMENTS OF EXISTING TRACKS... CALL US
ALL FINAL MIXES & MASTERED WORKS -
Will be sent via email, or in CD format to the customer for their final suggestions/comments & final approval. Upon the “approval/consent” of the customer, the mastered work(s) will be delivered to the customer in whatever format is mutually agreeable to both the client and studio.
* Backups of all the songs/recordings/projects shall be kept on file for a minimum of 12 mos., and will be available upon request at any time by the client - via email. Only files of clients who continue using GODSONGS services will be kept for more than 12 mos. We cannot guarantee audio or video files will be available after one year from the time a mastered song was delivered to the customer. ************************************************************************************************ PAYMENT
All payments will be on a “pay as we go” format... which simply means that as parts are completed, and delivered to the client - payment shall be made within a timely manner. We think 5-7 days is reasonable, unless other arrangements are made between the client and our studio. We are flexible, and know that life is not always neat and predictable. We are willing to work with anyone’s particular situation - so, just tell us what will work for you, and we’ll try to make it happen. We don’t want “money” to be the bottom line if we’re creating music that is dedicated to God and His Kingdom. PAYPAL or CASH
At this time, we are only accepting payment through Paypal, or by cash in hand. We may add credit card payments in the future; but for now we’re accepting payment in these two forms...
When services are rendered/provided - we will send out a paypal request for “payment due” by email. Here is my paypay link: PayPal.Me/fool4christ
video production & p.r. pictures
There is only one thing more powerful than music and words... okay, you know where I'm going with this. MUSIC / WORDS/ & PICTURES!
It's no accident that music videos are now part and parcel of not only the music business in general, they are in fact where music is going like the speed of light. (okay - I did exaggerate just a little...) But, you have to admit, they are everywhere these days.
MTV used to be the only place you could find them years ago, but now they're mainstream, YouTube, T.V., and on millions of sites all over the internet. That being said, "what are you waiting for?" We admit that our emphasis has been on "audio production", and all that entails; but we also realized that doing video creation along with our music production - was just the natural direction we were headed anyways.
Call us if you want to discuss making a video here in our studio; or if you simply want to have us take an existing video you have and edit it, or use it for a promotional spot, or in a website,etc. We can tell you this, to make an excellent music video, you need a "great music track" to begin with... If you're starting from zero, you first need to record your music/vocals and then - and only then should you pursue making a "music video".
Making a "live music" video is possible, but 98 % of what we view today, are not live music videos; they are staged and performed/taped with the idea of making the performance look real... A great music/vocal track is the foundation for creating a great music video; that's the foundation and where the song begins.
You can use a "green screen" in the studio and do almost anything the imagination can devise or think of; but there are limitations - the lack of space, the lighting, the room and other factors can restrict the creativity and limit the possibilities. On the other hand, it's possible to tape a video outside, but that opens up a whole other set of problems. The distractions from being outside - people/cars-traffic, noise, lighting, the weather, and - well you see where I'm going with that.
All that being said, making a video in the studio should be great for most ideas, and songs; the pluses far outweigh the negatives if you compare the costs/hassles involved with doing one or the other. I recommend for most bands/artists - do your video in the studio unless you've got extra money to play with... the time and expense of doing a video in the studio is the best route in my humble opinion.
*Note - at this time, we are just now beginning to create videos with "live" subjects ... fun lies ahead, and of course that inevitable "learning curve" that is part of anything that is relatively new. I've personally made scores of videos with pics/music/words/transitions and more; and now after spending significant money on lighting/cameras,etc - will begin to create music videos that have everything. Let the games begin!
a few videos we've done ...
YOU WILL HAVE TO TURN OFF THE MUSIC PLAYER PLAYER BELOW(bottom right) TO HEAR THE VIDEO...
Promotion pictures for a band, artist, or Christian writer; really anybody - are just the necessary "tools of the trade", and have been for as long as photos have been around. With the clever invention of the "green screen", it's possible to have any background a person can imagine. You want to have a complete stage, filled with amps and keyboards, and drums - no problem. Or, how about a beautiful beach with white sand, and a blue sky with towering mountains in the background. Again - no problem. You can be anywhere you want without having to leave the studio... Isn't technology great!
So, whether you need pics for your Christian business idea, or you simply need P.R. pics for your band, or for your next CD release - we can do that in one shoot! You get the idea. At this juncture, I have to say in all fairness, doing a music video is much more complex. But whether you just need some "still pictures", or decide a video, or possibly both are needed; we can help you do whatever suits your needs.
website design * cd cover design * copyright assistance
Having a website these days, isn't an option - it's a necessity... Anyone doing business knows that unless you want to be known to only a few select people, like friends & family; having a "presence" on the internet is mainstream in more ways than one. That being said, the question usually centers around - "How much is it going to cost?"
We can build a first class website for any Christian endeavor or enterprise, from bands/singer-songwriters, to churches or Christian businesses; and it doesn't have to break the bank! We can tell you that a basic 5 page website with music/text/videos and more will cost far less than you might think... If you have your elements like pictures/songs/videos ready; a website can be up and going in just a few days. The key is always "how good are the things" you're going to have people hear, see, and watch? A website is only as good as the ingredients, know matter how "high tech" it may be..
Below are some basic prices for basic website designs. Currently we use WEEBLY exclusively, so if you already have a website somewhere else, we will simply move and build it there. This website is one example, and you can view a couple other sites we've built by clicking the buttons.
Domain name secured: currently - 10.00 - 15.00 for the first year.
1. Basic 3 page website/with or without music/pics/with or w/o videos(maxium 3)/text - $200.00 2. Basic 5 page website/with or w/out music/pics/with or w/out videos(max 5)/text - $300.00 3. Basic 6-8 pg website/with or w/out music/pics/with or w/out videos (max 8)/text - $400.00 4. Links to your pages, music, videos, etc - are usually included with no extra charges.
* These prices are estimates based on websites/pages that have all of the elements ready to use, and that do not require enhancement or extensive editing. Pictures, music files, and video files that need editing/converting may require an additional fees...
* Websites with stores added - add - $50.00 (this is for the "set-up", not the monthly surcharge that website hosts charge...) * Adding a Paypal/Credit/Debit Card feature - add - $50.00 * Adding a facebook "like" button add - $25.00
Note - if you want special features not listed here, or if you have any questions about these prices or anything we've neglected to mention - give us a call: 810 8538038